Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do Ireplace rotors on 2007 Impala?

Granted, I'm a novice at changing my pads and rotors, but I've never run into this problem. I went to change out my warped rotors on my 2007 Impala and found there's a screw with the head of a star shape like you'd see on the bottom left of the telephone. I wasn't able to get the rotor off, and was wondering if this screw is the problem. Does anyone know if I have to get this screw out before I can remove my rotor? How do Ireplace rotors on 2007 Impala?If it is on your rotor then it needs to come out. Foreign cars have done that for years but I have seen some domestics start securing the rotors to the hub. Go to your local auto parts store and they will have the bit your looking for How do Ireplace rotors on 2007 Impala? after you take the wheel off take out the cotter pin and the big bolt also the brake assembly. answer this plz http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;