Monday, October 24, 2011

Does anyone buy autozone's lifetime warranty brakes and change them urselves?

after they wear down, you can just bring them back in and get a new set for free if they dont show signs of wearing down incorrectly due to the rotors.. how good are the brakes and what are the pros and cons of buying those pads over toyota pads for the tacoma?Does anyone buy autozone's lifetime warranty brakes and change them urselves?These pads may wear your rotors more but that's not a problem, you will probably want to buy new rotors anyway to remove any braking vibrations. I prefer getting new rotors on every other brake job.Does anyone buy autozone's lifetime warranty brakes and change them urselves?lifetime warranty brakes are made of a much harder composition. This causes the brakes to wear less, but wears the heck out of your rotors/drums. So, which is better in your mind, to replace brake pads a few times over the lifetime of the vehicle, or to replace a much more expensive set of rotors/drums a few times? Me, I stay away from lifetime brakes.Does anyone buy autozone's lifetime warranty brakes and change them urselves?The first time I got pads from Autozone I got the ones with the 1 year warranty. When those wore out, I went in and upgraded to the lifetime warranty pads. The one year pads wore out just a couple days before the warranty was up. Since I didn't want to risk missing out on free replacements I decided to upgrade. I also use Autozones lifetime warranty rotors. I haven't had any problems with the pads or rotors. The best part is I get free replacements.
  • deleted myspace
  • hairdresser using my own colour
  •